Watershed Processes Laboratory  


If you are interested in conducting research in fluvial geomorphology or watershed hydrology as a graduate research assistant please contact Dr. Segura. Students interested in working with Dr. Segura can consider either the Forest Engineering, Resources, and Management Department (FERM) or the Water Resources Graduate Program (WRGP).  Interested candidates should contact Dr. Segura directly with statement of research interest, CV, GRE scores, and unofficial transcripts of all graduate and undergraduate courses.

The FERM department offers 3–5 graduate fellowship per year; information here.

For undergraduate students

Work Experience Practicum